|E - ISSN||:||2738-2656|
About the Journal
BULLETIN OF THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION OF ARMENIA (ISSN 1829-4197), founded in 2006 and published by the decision of NUACA Scientific Council, was renamed into the "Journal of Architectural and Engineering Research" (JAER) in 2021.
Periodicity of the Journal is 2 issues per year.
Papers submitted for publication in JAER must contain original results that have not been published previously and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
JAER is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access e-journal, free of charge. Authors from any stage of their career are welcome for submission, as well as early career researchers, academics and young professionals.
Publications of the Journal must present results of original scientific research in English. It is based on many years of experience of close cooperation with foreign partners – universities.
The journal Editorial Board welcomes original and unpublished research article(s) based on theoretical and experimental works, which present new information, research, achievements, developments and reviews. The primary goal of the journal is to maintain high quality of publications.
The papers are printed free of charge.
The journal covers the following topics:
- Building Materials and Products,
- Bases and Foundations, Underground Structures,
- Construction Structures and Earthquake-Resistant Construction,
- Technology and Organization of Construction,
- Construction Mechanics,
- Hydraulic Engineering and Hydropower,
- Hydraulics and Engineering Hydrology,
- Transport Infrastructure (Roads, Bridges),
- Internal and External Engineering Equipment and Networks (Water Systems, Water Supply and Water Drainage, Heating, Power and Gas Supply, Ventilation, Air Conditioning),
- Construction Machinery and Traffic Management,
- Engineering Geodesy,
- Modeling and Information Technologies in Construction.
- Architecture of Buildings and ConstructionsUrban Planning (spatial planning),
- Theory and History of Architecture,
- Restoration of Architectural Monument,
- Modeling and Information Technologies in Architecture.